- What documents do I need to present at the CarGini's rental office when I pick up my Vehicle ?
- You'll need:
• Passport or national ID car
• A valid driving license (additionally drivers licences that aren’t in Latin script, for example Chinese, Japanese or Cyrillic script, need to be accompanied by an international driver’s licence
• Credit or debit card
• Minimum Driver’s age is 21 years. However, age requirements and restrictions will apply for larger car groups.
A young driver surcharge will apply for drivers from 21 years to 24 years.
A senior driver surcharge will apply for drivers aged from 75 years.
- Can I use another person’s credit card ?
- You can use another person’s credit card to make the payment ,however ,the person signing the contract needs to be the card holder of a valid credit card needed for the preauthorization of the excess amount .
- Will I receive the specific car type I booked ?
- As much as we try to meet our customer’s needs , unfortunately with so many different vehicles available for renting we cannot guarantee a specific model, only the selected car category.
In case we are unable to provide the car category you booked, we will provide an upgrade with no additional costs.
- How can I add additional insurance package?
- If you decide during the rental to add additional insurance, please got to the nearest CarGini office to add this service.Our representatives will inspect the car and give you the relevant documents
- If I have issues during the reservation process, who can I contact?
- You can always contact our customer support .
You can find the contact info under the Contacts Section.
In order to provide a customers oriented service ,please note that we are available also via Whatsapp , Viber or Messenger.
- If I have insurance or insurance excess with a different provider/ insurance agency do I need to take insurance from CarGini?
- While you have the option to decline our collision damage waiver or insurance packages, please note that if the vehicle sustains damage during your rental period, you will be responsible for the costs incurred as specified in the “Damage Costs” document.
If you happen to have alternative insurance coverage from another provider such as a credit card or the rental agency, insurance excess will still apply based on the type of vehicle rented. Upon returning the vehicle, we will provide you with copies of any relevant documentation pertaining to any incidents that may have occurred.
24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We accept VISA and MASTERCARD Credit and Debit